Computers and WiFi
The library has four public computer stations. Internet, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016 products are available at each station. . Computers are first-come, first-serve. Printing is available from all stations.
The library has free WiFi available throughout the building and outside the park side entrance of the building. Select EL-Library to connect.
Printing and Photocopy
- Print in color ($0.25/print) and black & white ($0.10/print)
- Copy in color ( $0.25/print) and black & white ($0.10/print)
- Limited printing from cell phones and laptops available, please ask at service counter.
Faxing and Scanning
- Faxing service available at the service counter
- $1,00 for the first 10 pages, of $0.20 for each additional page. Cover sheet available for free
- Scan to email for free
The library provides a small meeting room for informational, civic, and professional needs. Please stop by or call the library about availability: 920-876-2554
Home delivery for home bound patrons
We provide home delivery of library materials for individuals who are unable to visit the library due to disability or extended illness. Please request a brochure: 920-876-2554
Wheelchair for use in the library