Library Services Update
The Elkhart Lake Public Library is open to the public for essential services. To visit please enter through our main entrance at 40 Pine Street. An elevator is available to access the lower level. Our park-side entrance is being used for delivery only.
- We are open regular hours: Monday-Thursday 9 AM-7 PM, Friday 9 AM-5PM and Saturdays 9 AM-PM
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the library. This applies to visitors ages 5 and up. Free face coverings available.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot physical distance from other patrons and staff. Except, children must stay with their caregiver at all times.
- All persons are asked to sanitize hands before entering the library, using the sanitizer provided at the door.
- We offer no contact pick up service at our 40 Pine Street entrance. Please contact us at 920-876-2554 to set up a pick up.
- Our outdoor book drop on Pine Street is open 24/7 for returns. All materials being returned are quarantined for 24 hours. Check-in is backdated and no fines are charged for the time in quarantine.
- All in-person programming is suspended. Virtual and to-go programs are available. Check our home page for current information.
- Essential services are limited to the following: browsing, checkout and return of library materials, internet and wi-fi access, printing, photocopying and faxing.
- We are able to help you with selection of materials over the phone. We offer reader’s advisory if you aren’t sure what book you’d like to read next. Or may be you just need a selection of picture books for your child that loves dinosaurs. We love to help! Just give us a call and we will do the rest.
- Our wi-fi access has been extended across the park and is available 24/7. Look for EL-LIBRARY-PUBLIC.
- Delivery of library material is available to residents living in the Elkhart Lake/Glenbeulah school district boundaries and are unable to get to the Library in person because of short/long term illness, non-driver status, physical challenge or visual disabilities. Contact the library director for further information.
As a public space, the Library cannot guarantee a germ-free environment. Please consider the risks of a public space when using the Library. If you have any questions, call us at 920-876-2554.