Begins September 1st– sign up any time throughout the school year. Read for as little as a month, or continue reading until next summer! Log just 3 hours of reading per month (which is an average of just six minutes a day) to earn monthly incentive prizes. In addition to monthly prizes, you will earn tickets for a grand prize drawing at the end of May.
Sign up on the Beanstack app or register for the program at the library. Registration is ongoing. Download the Beanstack tracker app here:
Story Time is BACK!
Story Time will be held the 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 9:30am on the patio outside the Library’s parkside entrance. Current COVID recommendations will be observed.
Weather questionable? Give us a call at 920-876-2554 before heading out.
Ready to get started? All new users of the app can find Monarch2Go on the App Store (iOS 10 and up) and Google Play(Android 5 and up). Current users of our old app have 2 options to get the new version depending on the platform: iOSdevices will have an update for the new app; Android devices need to delete the old and download the new app. GetMonarch2Go and connect with us today!
There are multiple ways to manage your library account in Monarch2Go:
- View the list of items checked out to your library card and renew titles if available. Card holders that have optedto maintain a reading history in Monarch Catalog can view it in the app.
- Keep track of items you have requested with an option to make changes such as suspending your hold, cancelingyour hold, and changing the pick-up location for the items.
- See accumulated fines or fees for late, damaged, or lost items.
- Access other library accounts that you would like to manage. Linked accounts may include family members andfriends.
- Set your app preferences including app view, simple functionality, and languages. At this time, the app isavailable in English, Spanish, Russian, and Hmong.
Download the Libby app. Create an account using your library card. Search for the magazine title or click on What’s Available then limit to magazines to browse. No waiting! 7 day loan period
Our no contact pick up is inside the vestibule at 40 Pine Street entrance. Call us and request a pick up. You will find your materials in a basket on the countertop next to the entrance of the library. Grab and go!
If you wish to return library materials, please put them in the outside book drop under the entrance breezeway. Under NO condition should they be left on the countertop or in the basket.
Register for #READGRATEFUL, November Challenge on Beanstack. Finish three activities and 11 hours of reading to complete this challenge. Your reward? Personal fulfillment!
We have made the hard decision to suspend Story Time indefinitely. We will re-evaluate the situation on a monthly basis.
In the meantime, we are preparing Story Time To-Go kits to help fill the gap. Each theme-based kit will have 5 books, a craft, and activity. Some kits will have additional materials like music CDs, puppets, puzzles or games. The kits will be in the Monarch catalog to request or you may give us a call and we will let you know which kits are available.
We will miss you! Stay safe!